Designed and developed with an approach to provide the best at an easily affordable price to the fanatical folks working on inertial motion sensing, navigation and tracking technologies.
It is suitable for applications with space constraints, e.g. wearable motion sensing. It can also be used as normal wireless IMU, thanks to the on-board Bluetooth. Presence of on-board floating point processing capability, along with four IMUs array, makes sensor fusion and motion processing possible within the module itself, which in turn results in very accurate motion sensing.
Some of the highlighting feature are:
- Four 6-axis IMUs (3-axis Accelerometer + 3-axis Gyroscope)
- IMUs’ placement in 2x2 array form
- Floating point controller AT32UC3C with 512 Kb internal flash
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1 & USB 2.0 interfaces
- USB (Bootloader) programmable
- Interfaces for JTAG programming for main controller & BLE controller
- Access to UART, SPI, I2C and GPIO pins
- Access to ADC input of BLE (for battery indication)
- Access to 3.3 V, 5 V, GND & RESET
- Powering with Li-ion battery & USB; Battery charging with USB
- Battery connector for easy attachment
- Battery backup of 5 hrs 30 minutes with 500mAH battery
- Max current: 100 mA
- Onboard LED indicators; Reset button
- Dimensions: 35.0 x 25.9 x 11.8 mm
oblu's support system includes:
- MIMUscope - A PC based tool
- Xoblu - An Android application
- Opensource embedded C code
- Calibration scripts
- Tutorials, manuals etc
The development board provides you a platform to construct and implement your own thoughts. You are free to configure it as per your need. So pull your socks up and get up to explore oblu.
More from this collection
© 2016-17 GT Silicon Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.